- Data Modeling and Database Design, Data Science, Research Design and Research Methods, Information Architecture
Student Advising and Mentoring
- I have chaired and co-chaired doctoal dissertations, and served as a committee member for doctoral students. Please find the list of my doctoral students and graduates in my C.V.
- Students at all levels are welcomed to contact me for independent studies or collaborating on reserach projects.
- View courses offered by the Department of Information Science.
- I am teaching INFO 5717: Networked Data Modeling and Processing in Fall 2019. This course is completely redesigned to meet the need of Information Science students on web programming and data processing.
- I was the advisor for students in the Information Science in Information Systems and Data Science master program. I am also supervising the Graduate Academic Cetificate in Digital Content Managment.
- Courses I developed/taught including INFO 5707, INFO 5745, INFO 5717, INFO 5731, INFO 6940, and INFO 5501. These courses are core courses for Information Systems, Data Science, or PHD program. Some of the previous syllabi have links below.
- INFO 5731: Computational Methods for Information Systems
- INFO 4745/5745: Information Architecture
- INFO 5501.002: Fundamentals for Data Science
- INFO 5707: Data Modeling for Information Professionals
- INFO 5717: Dynamic WWW Structures
- INFO 6940: Seminar in Research and Research Methodology